Info about timing and security: see Timing under Calendar
The best Darts Players of the world return to Hasselt from October 28-30
The PDC European Championship will be played for the second time in the Ethias Arena in Hasselt.
The world No. 1 Michael van Gerwen would like to defend his title. Gary Anderson is making a second attempt to win the European Darts Championship after winning the World Championship. The four-time champion Phil “The Power” Taylor wants to recapture the European crown as well as the former champions Adrian Lewis and Simon Whitlock.
In 2016 there is a new qualification criterion for the European Darts Championship. It is only possible to qualify for this Major Darts Event with the reintroduced “European Order of Merit”. The European Tour of the PDC Europe including 10 events in Germany, Austria, Gibraltar and The Netherlands is the “Road to Hasselt”. All prize money won on the European Tour count for the “European Order of Merit”. After 10 events played the 32 best players of the “European Order of Merit” qualify for the European Darts Championship.
Tickets are available for the Afternoon Sessions and Evening Sessions, or you can order a ticket for the whole day.
- Friday afternoon 28 October : 13 EUR
- Friday evenning 28 October: 15 EUR
- Day ticket Friday 28 October: 24 EUR
- Saturday afternoon 29 October : 23 EUR
- Saturday evenning 29 October: 29 EUR
- Day ticket Saturday 29 October: 44,50 EUR
- Sunday afternoon 30 October : 23 EUR
- Sunday evenning 30 October: 29 EUR
- Day ticket Sunday 30 October: 44,50 EUR